Tuesday, May 1, 2012

AdMakers Revisited



Hummer / Harley-Davidson deal:  


Although I do come from a "Harley-Davidson family" I have never heard of a deal where Hummer and Harley team up. This advertisement must not be one that was emphasized in America or at least not to my demographic (for obvious reasons) as most people choose one or the other from where I am from. The market for having both is most likely limited due to the luxurious aspects and expensive reality of both of these. 

Isuzu commercial (translated into english):  


Right off the bat, it is obvious that this commercial is geared toward an audience other than American's as the steering wheel on the car is on the opposite side. Further, majority of the signs they come across are not in English and the music playing in the background is not popular here. 

Lack of Luxurious ads: 

Because of its prestige and high end focus, finding work done by AdMakers International appears to be very difficult. Their portfolio is available on their website. Click "portfolio" to see a glimpse into the advertising world of AdMakers International. They do not provide actual work they have done, but they do give an overview of all of their high end clients and the work they do with them.

-Julie Jensen 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This all was interesting. I found the Hummer and Harley deal very interesting, since like you mentioned, people usually get one or the other. And I don't think I have ever seen an car and motorcycle deal like this. i wonder what their resoning was behind this? maybe one wasn't selling and adding the other seemed more appealing? I don't know. And although I thought the Isuz spot was interesting, it wasn't that appealing to me. Maybe becasue I'm not the target, but even with the english I don't think it works for our market.
    -Maleisha

    ReplyDelete